- Download and login to the Square POS mobile app on your mobile phone or tablet. Ensure your device and operating system are compatible with Square.
- For an optimal experience, we recommend downloading the MassageBook Pro mobile app. If you already use the mobile app, uninstall and reinstall it before taking payments. For Square Register users, we recommend using the desktop version of the site on your tablet, as it rotates horizontally. *Horizontal Mobile App Coming Soon!*
- When you checkout an appointment or sell an item via the MassageBook Pro mobile app, you'll see the option to Checkout with Square.
Note: You will not see your business' Square Products Menu here. Square is the payment processor, meaning MassageBook is sending Square a total amount to be paid by a Square payment method. When you select Checkout with Square or POS Charge, MassageBook is handing off the sale to your Square POS app to be paid.
- Square will serve up their Square POS payments page. Use your Square device if charging a card, or select from another Square payment method and complete checkout. If you are using a Square bluetooth card reader, ensure that it is configured in your POS app prior to checking out in MassageBook.
- If tips are enabled in your POS app, they'll be offered up as normal during check-out. The checkout flow is Square's, so it should look just like what you're used to.
- Choose a square receipt option as normal, and select New Sale to be routed back to your MassageBook account. New Sale must be selected for the appointment to register as checked-out in MassageBook.
Have more questions? Submit a request