- Download and login to the Square POS mobile app on your mobile phone or tablet. Ensure your device and operating system are compatible with Square.
- For an optimal experience, we recommend downloading the MassageBook Pro mobile app. If you already use the mobile app, uninstall and reinstall it before taking payments.
- When you checkout an appointment or sell an item via the MassageBook Pro mobile app, you'll see the option to Checkout with Square.
Note: You will not see your business' Square Products Menu here. Square is the payment processor, meaning MassageBook is sending Square a total amount to be paid by a Square payment method. When you select Checkout with Square, MassageBook is handing off the sale to your Square POS app to be paid.
- Square will serve up their Square POS payments page. Use your Square device if charging a card, or select from another Square payment method and complete checkout. If you are using a Square bluetooth card reader, ensure that it is configured in your POS app prior to checking out in MassageBook.
- If tips are enabled in your POS app, they'll be offered up as normal during check-out. The checkout flow is Square's, so it should look just like what you're used to.
- Choose a square receipt option as normal, and select New Sale to be routed back to your MassageBook account. New Sale must be selected for the appointment to register as checked-out in MassageBook.
Have more questions? Submit a request