Your avatar is a photo that represents you in your MassageBook Professional Account.
It serves two purposes:
- It's added next to your name in the Staff section of a Business Profile.
- It's included with any questions or answers that you post in Community.
To add yours:
- Sign in to your account.
- Select Your Name in the top right corner to open the dropdown menu.
- Select My Details to open Name and Account Type.
- Select Add Photo if adding your first one or Update Photo if changing an existing one.
- Select Choose File to locate a photo on your device. Photos must be in JPG or PNG format and less than 4 MB.
- Click and drag on the photo to select the area you want to use. Select Rotate to change its orientation.
- Select Save to upload the photo and to return to Name and Account Type.
- Select Save to complete adding your avatar.
- This photo does not display publicly to Clients and is only viewable to other Professional Account holders.
- To learn how to add your public Service Provider photo, go here.