Your business name as it is listed in Square is what appears on your customers’ receipts and credit card statements. You can change your account information in Square. To do so, follow the instructions provided in Square's Help Center, here.
Articles in this section
- How can I confirm that my Massagebook account has access to my Square account?
- Can I use the Square Register or Square Terminal with MassageBook's Integration with Square?
- Updating Your Bank Account in Square
- Disabling Square
- How do I view Credit Card Processing Fees in my Square account?
- How Do I Process Recurring or Subscription Payments in Square?
- How Do I Export My Customers from Square?
- Can I Invoice a Client via Square?
- I have a Lower Rate than Square's Normal Processing Fees. Does my Rate Apply?
- Can I Access my Square Product and Service Menu when Checking Out Appointments in MassageBook?