Your business name as it is listed in Square is what appears on your customers’ receipts and credit card statements. You can change your account information in Square. To do so, follow the instructions provided in Square's Help Center, here.
Articles in this section
- Is there a limit on how far in the past I can issue a refund with Square?
- As a Canadian Business, can I use the Square integration?
- How to enable tipping in Square
- Why is Square No Longer Showing as a Payment Method During Checkout in Safari?
- How can I confirm that my Massagebook account has access to my Square account?
- Can I use the Square Register or Square Terminal with MassageBook's Integration with Square?
- Updating Your Bank Account in Square
- Disabling Square
- How do I view Credit Card Processing Fees in my Square account?
- How Do I Export My Customers from Square?