Yes. If you have negotiated a lower rate with Square, that rate will apply. Otherwise, Square's standard processing fees will apply to all transactions processed via MassageBook.
Articles in this section
- Is there a limit on how far in the past I can issue a refund with Square?
- As a Canadian Business, can I use the Square integration?
- How to enable tipping in Square
- Why is Square No Longer Showing as a Payment Method During Checkout in Safari or Chrome?
- How can I confirm that my Massagebook account has access to my Square account?
- Can I use the Square Register or Square Terminal with MassageBook's Integration with Square?
- Updating Your Bank Account in Square
- Disabling Square
- How do I view Credit Card Processing Fees in my Square account?
- How Do I Export My Customers from Square?