Square is a payment processor for MassageBook transactions. This means that the total due during checkout is sent to Square to be paid for using a Square payment method. Square does not offer up your Product or Service Menu during checkout. If you want to charge a different rate in Square than what is due at checkout in MassageBook, simply discount the total in MassageBook prior to connecting to Square POS. You can then choose from any Square payment method to complete the transaction.
Articles in this section
- How can I match a Dispute in my Square account to the Client in my Massagebook?
- Is there a limit on how far in the past I can issue a refund with Square?
- As a Canadian Business, can I use the Square integration?
- How to enable tipping in Square
- Why is Square No Longer Showing as a Payment Method During Checkout in Safari or Chrome?
- How can I confirm that my Massagebook account has access to my Square account?
- Can I use the Square Register or Square Terminal with MassageBook's Integration with Square?
- Updating Your Bank Account in Square
- Disabling Square
- How do I view Credit Card Processing Fees in my Square account?