You can choose to receive your funds through one of three deposit options. There are no deposit limitations with Square's default, next day deposit schedule. Funds are not held based on the amount, frequency, or type of transaction. You view Square's Deposit FAQ's, here.
Articles in this section
- Is there a limit on how far in the past I can issue a refund with Square?
- As a Canadian Business, can I use the Square integration?
- How to enable tipping in Square
- Why is Square No Longer Showing as a Payment Method During Checkout in Safari?
- How can I confirm that my Massagebook account has access to my Square account?
- Can I use the Square Register or Square Terminal with MassageBook's Integration with Square?
- Updating Your Bank Account in Square
- Disabling Square
- How do I view Credit Card Processing Fees in my Square account?
- How Do I Export My Customers from Square?