When you accept a credit card payment through Square, either online or in person, the credit card is charged immediately, and the funds are automatically collected by your Square account. From there, the default timeline for the funds to deposit to your bank account is 36 hours, or 1 - 2 business days. Square refers to these deposits as "transfers". There are no deposit limitations with Square's default, next day deposit schedule. Funds are not held based on the amount, frequency, or type of transaction. If you need to change your deposit schedule, Square offers three different options, including same-day and instant transfers. You view Square's Transfer FAQ's, here.
Articles in this section
- What are the 3rd Party Fees in my Square reports?
- Which Devices are Compatible with the MassageBook Manager Mobile App?
- Working with Transfers in your Square Account
- What Happens When a Client Pays Online?
- How can I match a Dispute in my Square account to the Client in my Massagebook?
- Is there a limit on how far in the past I can issue a refund with Square?
- As a Canadian Business, can I use the Square integration?
- How to enable tipping in Square
- Why is Square No Longer Showing as a Payment Method During Checkout in Safari or Chrome?
- How can I confirm that my MassageBook account has access to my Square account?