Yes! If you have a client's credit card or gift card stored in your Square account, you can access that credit card during MassageBook checkout. Simply select the option for "Card on File" or "Gift Card" after choosing "Square" as the payment processor and choose the correct card from the list of options.
Articles in this section
- How to enable tipping in Square
- Why is Square No Longer Showing as a Payment Method During Checkout in Safari?
- How can I confirm that my Massagebook account has access to my Square account?
- Can I use the Square Register or Square Terminal with MassageBook's Integration with Square?
- Updating Your Bank Account in Square
- Disabling Square
- How do I view Credit Card Processing Fees in my Square account?
- How Do I Export My Customers from Square?
- Can I Invoice a Client via Square?
- I have a Lower Rate than Square's Normal Processing Fees. Does my Rate Apply?