Yes! If you have a client's credit card or gift card stored in your Square account, you can access that credit card during MassageBook checkout. Simply select the option for "Card on File" or "Gift Card" after choosing "Square" as the payment processor and choose the correct card from the list of options.
Articles in this section
- Which devices are compatible with the Square integration?
- Working with Transfers in your Square Account
- What Happens When a Client Pays Online?
- How can I match a Dispute in my Square account to the Client in my Massagebook?
- Is there a limit on how far in the past I can issue a refund with Square?
- As a Canadian Business, can I use the Square integration?
- How to enable tipping in Square
- Why is Square No Longer Showing as a Payment Method During Checkout in Safari or Chrome?
- How can I confirm that my MassageBook account has access to my Square account?
- Can I use the Square Register or Square Terminal with MassageBook's Integration with Square?