Use repeating Blocked Time to add multiple events at once for Staff.
For example, if you're closing the office for a week, you can create one event and add it to every day during that week for Staff.
To add repeating Blocked Time per Staff, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Schedule.
- Click on the calendar to create a new event.
- Select Modify Availability to begin filling in the Block Time details.
- Use the date picker to change the Date if needed.
- Select the From dropdown menu to choose a start time.
- Select the To dropdown menu to choose an end time.
- Check Repeat.
- Enter a quantity in Every for how often it repeats.
- Select the Day(s) / Week(s) dropdown to specify if the quantity is days or weeks.
- Select the Ends dropdown to choose if the recurrence ends after X amount of events or a specific date.
- If After, enter a quantity in events. If Date, use the date picker to choose a date.
- Select the Staff dropdown menu to choose the Staff you are blocking time for. Note: Select All Staff to block the same hours for everyone.
- Add a Reason (optional).
- Select Save to add all events in the recurrence to the calendar and to return to the Schedule.
For example, if adding an event that happens every day for two weeks, enter Every 1 Day and Ends on X Date.
- Each Staff will have an individual block on the Schedule if you choose All Staff.
- You can only create repeating events based on a set number of days or weeks. You cannot specify something like the first Thursday of the month.