One-Off Availability allows you to open availability for days and times that Staff aren't normally available.
For example, if you are closed on Mondays but want Staff to be available on Memorial Day, you can add hours for that specific date without adding them for all Mondays.
To add One-Off Availability per Staff, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Settings.
- Select Availability.
- Select Modified Availability.
- Select +One-Off Availability to open the Add One-Off Availability modal.
- Select a Date using the date picker.
- Choose the hours for From and To.
- Select the Staff you are adding hours for. Note: Select All Staff to add the same hours for everyone.
- Select the Type of Availability.
- Add a Reason (optional).
- Select Add Availability to add the hours and to return to Modified Availability.
Alternatively, you can add hours per Staff by navigating to your:
- Business Profile > Setup > Staff > View Staff Availability > Modified Availability > +One-Off Availability.
- Business Profile > Schedule > click on the calendar to create a new event > Modify Availabilty > Add Availability.
- All Staff isn't available for selection when adding hours on the Schedule.
- If adding hours to a day that Staff is normally available, the sum of the availability displays. For example, if Staff is available on Mondays from 7:00am - 12pm and you open availability on a specific Monday from 11:00am - 5:00pm, the Staff's availability for that day will be from 7:00am - 5:00pm.