One-Off Availability allows you to open availability for days and times that Staff aren't normally available.
For example, if you are closed on Mondays but want Staff to be available on Memorial Day, you can add hours for that specific date without adding them for all Mondays.
To add One-Off Availability per Staff, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Settings.
- Select Availability.
- Select Modified Availability.
- Select +One-Off Availability to open the Add One-Off Availability modal.
- Select a Date using the date picker.
- Choose the hours for From and To.
- Select the Staff you are adding hours for. Note: Select All Staff to add the same hours for everyone.
- Select the Type of Availability.
- Add a Reason (optional).
- Select Add Availability to add the hours and to return to Modified Availability.
Alternatively, you can add hours per Staff by navigating to your:
- Business Profile > Setup > Staff > View Staff Availability > Modified Availability > +One-Off Availability.
- Business Profile > Schedule > select the calendar to create a new event > Modify Availabilty > Add Availability.
- All Staff isn't available for selection when adding hours on the Schedule.
- If extending hours for a day that Staff is normally available, set Staff's One-Off Availability to begin at the same time as Staff's Recurring Availability. For example, if Staff is normally available on Mondays from 8am - 1pm but wants to be open until 5pm on a specific Monday, set Staff's One-Off Availability for that date to be from 8am - 5pm.