Recurring Availability is based on a day of the week, and the hours you set for that day repeat week to week.
For example, adding Monday availability from 8am - 5pm applies to all Mondays.
To add Recurring Availability per Staff, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Settings.
- Select Availability to go to the Staff Scheduler page.
- Select +Availability next to the day of your choice to open the Add/Edit Availability window.
- Choose the Staff you are adding hours for.
- Choose the hours for From and To.
- Select the Type of Availability.
- Select Save to add the hours and to return to Staff Scheduler.
- Repeat steps 4 - 8 until all hours are added.
Alternatively, you can add hours per Staff by navigating to your:
- Business Profile > Setup > Staff > View Staff Availability > +Availability.
- Business Profile > Setup > Staff > Define Availability > +Availability.
- Define Availability automatically shows only the selected Staff's hours on Staff Scheduler and automatically assigns that Staff when adding hours.
- From is when the Staff's working hours begin. For example, if availabilty begins at 10am and the selected Service include 30 minutes of Prep Time, online booking times won't be available until at least 10:30am.
- To is when the Staff's working hours end, not the latest they'll take an appointment. For example, if availability ends at 6pm, the latest online booking time for a 60 minute Service that includes 30 minutes of Recovery Time will be 4:30pm.
- When booking online, Clients can only choose start times within the time frames you've added. When booking on the Schedule, you are not limited to the hours and have complete control over booking times.