You can cancel from within your Client account as long as it's outside of 24 hours before the upcoming appointment.
To cancel an appointment:
- Sign into your account.
- Locate the appointment under Upcoming Appointments.
- Select Cancel to open the Cancel Appointment modal.
- Select Cancel Appointment to complete canceling.
- If canceling a prepaid Service, the payment will be converted to Store Credit to use towards a future appointment. The Store Credit can only be applied by the Business and cannot be used during online booking. A refund can only be issued by contacting the Business directly.
- If canceling a prepaid Series, the session will be added back to your Credits to use towards a future appointment.
- If you attempt to cancel within 24 hours, you will be prompted to contact the Business directly in order to make any changes.
- If you have more than 10 upcoming appointments booked, only the first 10 show in Upcoming Appointments.
- If you're a Service Provider on MassageBook, you can book online as a Client using your professional account; however, you will not be able to manage your Client activity in that account. You will need to create a Client account using a different email address in order to do so.