Whether you operate out of a single location, work for multiple Businesses, or travel to your Clients, you can utilize three different types of availability to best suit your needs. Yours can be one type or a combination of the three.
In Office: Select this type if you work at a single location during a set time frame.
Outcall: Select this type if you travel to the location of your Client's choice. Outcall Settings allow you to choose the places you'll travel to and to add Travel Time buffers in between appointments. For more information about Outcall Settings, click here.
On Call: Select this type if:
- You are available to work at different locations during a set time frame. For example, if you have availability at Business A on Mondays from 8am - 2pm and availability at Business B on Mondays from 10am - 6pm, both time frames need to be set to On Call.
- You are available to work on site at one Business and are available to travel for another during a set time frame. For example, if have In Office availability at Business A on Mondays from 8am - 2pm and Outcall availability at Business B on Mondays from 10am - 6pm, Business A's In Office needs to be set to On Call instead.
On Call Settings allow you to add Lead Time. For more information about On Call Settings, click here.
- Online Booking Rules allow you to set the amount of advance notice needed for the first available online booking time. For more information about Online Booking Rules, click here.
- When booking online, Clients only see available start times. They do not see the specific time frames you've set, when or where else you're already booked, or when you've added Blocked Time.
- If you have overlapping availabilty at multiple Businesses, MassageBook knows when you're booked at Business A and prevents you from being booked online at Business B during that same time.
- You can have overlapping In Office and Outcall availability if both are for the same Business.
- If you work for multiple Outcall Businesses, you can have overlapping Outcall hours for each.