Most Campaign templates include a call-to-action button that links to the Services or Gift Certificates page of your MassageBook Business Website. You can only change the title of a built-in button. You cannot change the link, nor can you remove the button.
You can add your own custom call-to-action button if you're using the Blank Slate (or Empty) template under Themes or using any of the templates under Build Your Own. This allows you to add a button that links to a Promotion or another website.
To add a call-to-action button to a Campaign, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Marketing to open Campaigns.
- Select +New Campaign.
- Select a template. Use either the Blank Slate (or Empty) template or one of the Build Your Own templates.
- On the Recipients page, enter a Campaign Name.
- Select which Clients to send the email to.
- Select Save & Next to proceed.
- On the Design page, enter an Email Subject.
- Select in a text box to open Edit Content.
- Select Button to open Edit Button.
- Enter the Link for the Promotion or external site.
- Enter Text for the title of the button.
- Use the available tools to customize the button's design (optional).
- Select OK to return to Edit Content
- Select Save Changes and Close to return to the Design page.
- Complete the remaining steps to create and send the Campaign.
Note: If the site's formal address contains it, be sure to include https://www. when entering a link. For example, if you're adding a button that links to Google, use https://www.google.com as opposed to just www.google.com or google.com. This ensures that the button will open as intended when selected by a Client.