If a Client wants to purchase a Product, Service, Gift Certificate, or Promotion after their appointment, you have the ability to add any of those items at checkout. The total due will update to include the current cost of the Service plus any items that are added. To add an item at checkout, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the appointment you need to check out.
- Click on the appointment block to open the side menu.
- Select Check out to go to the first page of Checkout.
- Choose what's being purchased:
- If a Product, select Add Product and enter a description, quantity, and price.
- If a new Service, select Add Service and choose one from the menu.
- If a Gift Certificate, select Add Gift Certificate and fill in the details.
- If a Promotion, select Add Promotion and choose one from the menu.
- Repeat step 6 until all items are added.
- Select Checkout to proceed to the next page.
- Choose a Payment Method to complete checkout.
Note: Only add a Service if the client is prepaying for one. Services sold at checkout are stored as prepaid Services in the Credits section of the Client's record for booking at a later date. If the Service is included with the current appointment, edit the appointment to add another Service.