Even if a Client has prepaid for a Service, you can still check out the appointment to record that it happened, to add a tip, etc. To check out a prepaid appointment, go to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the appointment you need to check out.
- Click on the appointment block to open the side menu.
- Select Check out to go to the first page of Checkout.
- Review the details to ensure that $0 is due.
- Select Next: Tip to proceed to the next page.
- If adding a tip, enter a dollar amount in the Tip field. The total due will update accordingly.
- Choose a Payment Method for the tip to complete checkout.
- If no tip is added, select Confirm to complete checkout.
- A new receipt will not be added to Sales unless new income is recorded during checkout. A receipt for the prepaid Service was generated on the date it was purchased.
- If adding a tip using a credit card, the card must be charged again even if it's the same one that was used to prepay for the Service.