Schedule Settings allow you to customize the look of the Schedule. Settings are account specific, so each Staff can choose which best suits their needs. To set your preferences, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Schedule.
- Select the Settings Icon () in the top right corner of the Schedule to open Schedule Settings. Note: If you're taken to Availability, then you've selected Business Settings, not Schedule Settings.
- Check Display options to choose which hours display on the Schedule. For example, you can limit the Schedule to only show between 9am - 6pm. This allows you to adjust the view and to hide non-working hours if you prefer.
- Choose your preferred Shading of unavailable times. Available times are white and unavailable times are your choice of gray.
- Choose your preferred Display start of week on. Sunday or Monday only.
- Choose your preferred Text Color to show on appointment blocks. Black or white only.
- Choose your preferred Color options for appointments. You can:
- Not color appointments.
- Color by Staff using default colors or the color swatch.
- Color by Service using the color swatch.
- Select Apply to save your preferences and to return to the Schedule.
Note: Text and appointment colors also apply to the mobile app's Schedule.