You have the ability to post reviews directly to Facebook from within your account using the provided tools. To post reviews, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Reviews.
- Locate the review you want to post.
- Select Post review to open the Share on Facebook window. Note: Ensure pop-up blockers are deactivated for your browser.
- Select the Share To News Feed or Timeline dropdown to choose where to post on Facebook. To share on your Facebook Business page, choose the drop-down and select Share on a Page Your Manage.
- Add comments (optional).
- Select Post to Facebook to complete the task and to return to Reviews.
Post review will update to Posted MM/DD/YY. To post the review again, select re-post and complete steps 5 - 7.
- If you are a Mozilla Firefox user experiencing issues with the Post Review button please click here.
- If you receive an error that says "The user opted out of the platform", this indicates the settings in your Facebook account are preventing other platforms from interacting with your account. To solve the problem, go to “Settings” > select “Apps, websites and games” > and let third-party apps interact with your account. Additionally, make sure your browser allows third-party cookies.