If you need to change the bank account that your Stripe payments deposit into, you can do so by logging into your MassageBook account or Stripe account directly. Any previous payouts that are pending or in transit it will be sent to the bank account previously on file. If the payout is not able to be received by the previous bank account the payout will likely fail, at which time it would be rescheduled and directed to the new account on file.
If a bank account cannot receive a payout for any reason, the bank returns the funds to Stripe. It can take up to additional five business days for a bank to return the payout and inform us that it has failed. Depending on the timing and payout schedule, these funds may take longer to hit your new bank account, as banks don't process those funds on the weekend.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Settings.
- Select Credit Card Payments.
- Select Manage and if prompted, login with the email address and password associated with your Stripe account.
- Locate the menu to the left of your Stripe account and select Balance > Settings.
- Locate the section titled Bank Accounts and select the Edit tool to the right.
- Enter your new routing number and account number and select Update bank account.