Whether you currently run your Business with pen and paper, Google Calendar, or another software provider, MassageBook offers simple solutions to help transfer your existing data to your new account!
There are two options for adding existing Client records:
There are two options for adding existing appointments:
- Book each upcoming appointment one at a time on the Schedule.
- Activate Calendar Sync to connect to a Google Calendar. Once Google Calendar events have transferred to your Schedule, convert each to a MassageBook appointment.
Note: The Activity section in a Client's record stores all MassageBook booking activity. There is not a way to import historical appointments into their Activity.
SOAP Notes and Intake Forms
If you have previous SOAP Notes and Intake Forms in a digital format, you have the ability to upload those files to a Client's record via their SOAP Notes section.
You can also view and fill out the Client's MassageBook Intake Form on their behalf based on the information they submitted on their previous form. Or, email a new MassageBook Intake Form to them to complete on their own.
There are two options for adding existing reviews:
If your Business has outstanding gift certificates, you can generate a Unique Code for each one so that they can be used in MassageBook.
Prepaid Services and Series
If you have Clients who have prepaid for Services or Series outside of MassageBook but have yet to use them, you can add them to the Client's record by selling them through the Cash Register using store credit.
For example, if a Client purchased a five session Series and has used two, add the remaining three by:
- Adding the Series to the Service Menu.
- Applying Store Credit in the full amount of the Series to the Client's record.
- Selling the Series to the Client through the Cash Register.
- Using the Store Credit to complete checkout.
- Editing the balance to reflect what's actually left.
Alternatively, you can sell single Services through the Cash Register as well.
We're excited and grateful to have you on board, and we look forward to working with you along the way! There are three ways to connect with us if you need direct assistance:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or select Ask MassageBook in your Professional Account.
- Phone: 843-352-2026
- Live Chat: Select Ask MassageBook at the bottom of every page in your Professional Account. If our team is online, you'll see the option to start a live chat.
In shared success,
The MassageBook Team