To help make your transition to MassageBook as seamless as possible, we offer several ways to enter your clients into the MassageBook database. You can manually enter client information one by one, or you can bulk import from either a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file, your Google Contacts, or your Outlook Contacts. This tutorial will cover how to import clients from a your Google account.
To Get Started:
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Clients.
- Select the arrow next to Add Client.
- Select Import Client File.
Step One: Type of Import
- Select the button for Google Contacts.
- Select Connect Google Account and enter your email address and password. If prompted to give MassageBook permission to display your Google contacts select Allow Access.
- Select the category of clients you want to import. Note: The categories of clients are pulled directly from your Google account; these are not generated by MassageBook.
- Enter a tag of your choice and/or remove the existing tag. We populate a tag by default based on the category that you selected in Step 3, so that you will know which clients were imported. If you choose to keep the default tag, it will display on each client record in your Client List. Select Next.
Step Two: Tell Us What Kind of Data is in Each Column
- Select all clients (deselect any clients in the list that you do not wish to import), or select specific clients to import. Select Next.
- Resolve any duplicates that might exist in your file by either 1) choosing to overwrite / replace the existing client record(s) or 2) continuing with the original, existing client record prior to import.
- Select Import.