Each Campaign (and Autopilot) that a Client receives includes an Unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email. If selected, the Client will be prompted to enter in their email address to opt out of receiving your Business's marketing emails.
You can also unsubscribe a Client on their behalf through their record in the Clients section of your Business Profile.
To edit a Client's Message Settings, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Clients to open your list.
- Search for and select the Client to open their record.
- Select Message Settings at the top of their record to expand the menu.
- Uncheck Email Campaigns to unsubscribe the Client from Campaign and Autopilot emails sent from your Business.
- Select Save.
- Clients who unsubscribe from marketing emails will still continue to receive Appointment Confirmation and Reminder emails.
- You are not notified if a Client unsubscribes, nor can you access a list of those who have. They will simply no longer receive marketing emails from your Business.