When creating a Campaign, you have an option to save previously completed work so that you can pick up where you left off at another time.
To save a Campaign as a draft, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Marketing to open Campaigns.
- Select +New Campaign to open the Select Template step.
- Once you've decided which template to use, Select it to proceed to the Recipients step.
- Enter a title in Name This Campaign (required). This is for internal use only and is not the subject of the email.
- Select Save as Draft and Exit to save your work. You'll be taken to the Draft tab in the Campaigns section, and your Campaign will be stored there under the title you entered in step 5.
- Select Edit to open the Campaign and to continue working.
Alternatively, you can select Save as Draft and Exit on the Design and Schedule steps as well. The Campaign will be saved to the Draft tab under the Campaigns section and can be accessed at a later date.