Campaigns allow you to easily create your own beautiful emails that can be sent to all or specific groups of Clients.
The following tutorial covers how to immediately send a Campaign to all Clients using a pre-made template.
To create and send a Campaign to all of your Clients, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Marketing to open Campaigns.
- Select +New Campaign to open the Select Template step.
- Under the Themes tab, select Preview next to any pre-made template to view the design and header photo. Note: The text in the body and call-to-action button can be edited when you get to the Design step.
- Once you've decided which template to use, Select it to proceed to the Recipients step.
- Enter a title in Name This Campaign. This is for internal use only and is not the subject of the email.
- By default, all Contacts with an email address on file will automatically be selected for you.
- Select Save & Next to proceed to the Design step.
- Enter a title in Email Subject. This is how the email will be titled when it arrives in a Client's inbox.
- By default, your Business Name will be entered in Send Email As, but you can change it if you prefer. This is who the email will be from when it arrives in a Client's inbox.
- Select the content box on the template to open the Edit Content window, and use the text editor tools to change the default copy as needed.
- Select the call to action button within the body of the email to choose where the button will direct your clients.
- Select Save Changes and Close to save the new content and to return to the Design step.
- Repeat steps 11 - 12 as needed.
- Select Send Test Email (optional) to send a test copy of the Campaign to the email address you're currently logged in under.
- Select Save & Next to proceed to the Schedule step.
- Select Send Immediately.
- Check I have reviewed the content and have verified it is accurate.
- Select Finish to send the Campaign.
Afterwards, you'll be returned to the main page of the Campaigns section, and your new Campaign will appear under the Sent tab.
- Only default text on a template that is surrounded by a text editor (dotted line rectangle) can be modified. If text on a template is not within an editor box, it cannot be removed or changed.
- You must have an active subscription or trial of the Amplify plan to use the Campaigns feature.
- During a free trial only, you must contact MassageBook Support about activating the ability to send Campaigns.