(9/17/20) Please read prior to embedding your MassageBook Schedule on your own website: Recent changes to Safari on both iOS and MacOS can interfere with a client's ability to book an appointment via the embedded scheduler. This affects Safari users only. If clients have the following setting enabled, they will enter a continuous booking loop. Disabling the setting allows the client to book successfully. If a client wishes to make this change, they can complete the following steps:
Open Safari on iOS or MacOS > Select Preferences > Select Privacy > Disable the Setting "Prevent cross-site tracking"
MassageBook recommends the client use an alternate browser if they experience trouble booking online and do not wish to disable the setting. You, as the business owner, may also prefer to use the Book Now button which is unaffected by these recent changes.
Do you have a website on Wix? Incorporate MassageBook's online booking feature with your Wix website, and let clients make appointments directly from your website!
Here’s how you can integrate MassageBook within your Wix website:
- In MassageBook, navigate to your Business Profile.
- Select Setup and choose Website Integration on the left.
- Under the Booking Widgets tab, locate the Add a Booking Page To Your Own Website section.
- Select the blue Copy button as shown in the screenshot below to code the widget's code.
- Open your Wix website editor.
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click More.
- Click Embeds.
- Click HTML iframe, or drag it to the relevant location on your page.
- Click Enter Code.
- Enter the code you copied from your Massagebook account in Step 4.
For more information on embedding HTML/iFrames on your Wix site, please see the tutorial provided by Wix below:
For further assistance with your Wix site, please use the link below to contact Wix's Support Team:
Contacting Wix Customer Care for Support