By enabling Reviews, you'll be able to collect feedback from actual, verified appointments. Reviews help a business rank highly on Google and MassageBook search results. Positive reviews have a dramatic impact on converting online visitors to booked clients. To enable the feature, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Reviews.
- Select Turn it on!
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select Outgoing Messages.
- Select Client Messages.
- Select the Review Request checkbox.
Review requests are automatically emailed to the client and completed via their inbox. Requests send based on the following criteria:
- The feature is ON.
- Review Requests are checked in Outgoing Messages.
- The client has an email address on file in their Details.
- The appointment is checked out within the number of days selected in Review Request Settings. For example, if Review Request Settings are set to send 2 days after an appointment, appointments checked out 3 or more days after the appointment date will not automatically be sent a request.
- Clients will be asked to review both the business and their Service Provider. Service Provider reviews are visible under the Personal tab in the Service Provider's account.