If a Client misses an appointment, you can record it as a No Show. To do so, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the appointment you need to no show.
- Click on the appointment block.
- Select Edit to open the appointment details.
- Select No Show.
- Add Cancelation Notes (optional). These are for internal use only and display in the Activity section of the Client's record.
- Check No Show notification to client to send a No Show email and text (if enabled). Deselect to not send them. The option to send will not be available if the Client doesn't have an email address and cell phone number on file.
- Select Cancel: no charge to No Show the appointment and to return to the Schedule.