To cancel an In Office or Outcall appointment, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the appointment you need to cancel.
- Select the appointment block to open the side menu.
- Select Edit to open the appointment details.
- Select Cancel Appointment.
- Add Cancelation Notes (optional). These are for internal use only and display in the Activity section of the Client's record.
- Check Cancelation email to client to send a Cancelation email. Deselect to not send one. The option to send will not be available if the Client doesn't have an email address on file.
- Select Cancel: no charge to cancel the appointment and to return to the Schedule.
Note: If canceling a prepaid Service or Series in MassageBook, you will be presented with two options - Cancel: no charge and Late cancel: charge. If you select Cancel: no charge, the Client is issued a Pre-Sold Service Credit to book again at a later date. If you select Late cancel: charge, the Client is not issued any credit. Neither option will issue a refund for the Client's original form of payment. If the Client has only paid a deposit, then cancelling the appointment will not issue them a refund or credit. You can issue them a refund through the Sales tab or go to the Account tab of their Client record to assign Store Credit.