- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the appointment on your Schedule by using the Date Selector or the Search Clients tool.
- Select Edit.
- Select Cancel Appointment at the left of the appointment modal.
- Add Note if applicable to display on the Business' Cancelation Report.
- If an email is on file, an option will display to send a Cancelation email notice to the client. Deselect this option if you do not want the client to receive an email notice of the cancelation.
- If the appointment was paid for in advance, you will see an option to Cancel, charge (no Store Credit will be issued), or to Cancel, no charge (Store Credit will be issued). If the appointment has not been paid for in advance, only the option for Cancel, no charge will display.
Have more questions? Submit a request