Digital intake forms are completed online by clients and are sent via email after finishing the online booking process. Clients are requested to complete the following sections: Personal Information, Complaints, Existing Conditions, and Waiver. To enable them to automatically send:
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Settings.
- Select Client Intake Form.
- Select the checkbox next to Automatically send intake forms to new clients.
- With the setting enabled, a client who does not yet have a form on file will receive a request to complete one. The email is triggered as soon as the booking is complete.
- If the form has not been completed by the time the appointment reminder email sends (if enabled), the client will receive a second request to complete the form. Once a form is on file, the client will not be prompted to complete another unless a request is manually triggered by the business.
- The completed form automatically populates in your account for viewing, and contraindications and medications are flagged in the client's record and on all appointments booked for that client.