Each time a new Client books an appointment online, a request to complete an Intake Form can automatically be sent to their email address on file.
To activate Intake Forms so that one sends to each new Client, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Settings.
- Select Client Intake Form.
- Check Automatically Send Intake Forms to New Clients.
- Check Automatically Send Intake Forms to Existing Clients for an email to be sent to clients to update their form.
- Check Include COVID-19 contraindications to include COVID screening questions on your intake form.
- The Intake Form will send to New and Existing clients along with their Appointment Reminder Email. If a client books within the time period that Appointment Reminder emails send (24 hours before the appointment time by default) then the Intake Form will send immediately upon booking.
- With regard to the Intake Form feature, a New Client is defined as any client who does not have a completed Intake Form on file with you yet. Clients will continue to receive an email asking that they complete their Intake Form with each appointment until it is completed and submitted. Once a form on file, if you have the option enabled to send to existing clients, the client will receive an email to Update the Intake Form with each appointment booked.