As a Business Owner, you have the capability to set various Permissions for each of your Staff Members. These Permission levels can be modified at any time and can vary depending on the Staff member. When a Staff member logs into their MassageBook account and clicks on the Business tab associated with your Business, they will see only the areas of the application that you have allowed them access to. When you add a Staff member to your Business, they are automatically granted all permissions. When a Staff member requests to be added to your Business, you must assign them permissions.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Setup.
- Select Staff.
- Select the Settings icon next to the Staff member.
- Select the Permissions tab.
- Add or remove access by selecting the check box next to each permission level.
- Select Save.
- When the Service Provider logs into their account, they will only see the areas of your business that they've been given permission to view.