By default, the Business Owner is automatically added as Staff when you create a Business Profile. If your Business has additional Service Providers, you can add them as Staff so that they can be booked as well.
You can add Staff who already has a MassageBook account. An invitation will be sent to the Staff’s email address requesting to join your Business on MassageBook, and on their Personal Dashboard, they'll see the option to either Accept or Reject your request.
To add Staff, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Staff.
- Select +Add Staff to open Staff Details.
- Search by Name, Email, or Phone to locate existing accounts.
- Once results appear, choose the Staff's name.
- Select Save to add the Staff and to send the invite.
Back on the Staff page, you'll see any items needing your attention under that Staff's Unresolved Issues. Select here to complete each.
You'll also see "Can't activate until profile is complete" until the Staff has completed the Listing section of their Personal Profile. They'll still be available for booking in the interim though. For more information about what's required to complete it, click here.
If the request is rejected, the Staff will automatically be removed from your Staff page.
Alternatively, existing accounts can request to your join your Business by adding a Place of Work. A notification will be sent to your email address, and on your Business Dashboard, you'll see the option to either Accept or Reject the request.
- If searching by name or phone number, all matching results within a 60 mile radius of your Business's address will appear. Search by email if greater than 60 miles. The Staff's location is based on what they entered in Personal > Listing > My Details.
- Only the Business Owner can add Staff. Staff cannot add other Staff.
- There is no cost extra cost to add to Staff.