Basic SOAP Notes allow you to manually enter your findings into each provided: Subjective, Objective, Assessment, and Plan.
To create a new Basic SOAP Note, navigate to your:
- Personal Profile.
- Select SOAP Notes.
- Type in Search Clients to locate and select an existing Client. If the Client doesn't already have a record, choose +Quick Add instead, fill in their contact information, and select Add Contact.
- Select +New Blank to open a blank SOAP Note.
- Select Date of Therapy to choose when the appointment happened.
- Select Service Received to choose which Service was performed.
- Select Provider Name to choose who performed the Service (required).
- Type your symptoms into the Subjective field.
- Type your findings into the Objective field.
- Type your goals into the Assessment field.
- Type your future treatment into the Plan field.
- Select Save to complete the SOAP Note and add it to the Client's record.