SOAP Notes are not only a great way to keep track of your clients’ progress, they‘re required if you’re considering doing any insurance billing. MassageBook SOAP Notes are easy to use and seamlessly tied to each client’s appointment records. making it easy find past notes and create new ones for a full historical view. They’re also ultra secure and HIPAA compliant so you’ll never have to worry about security issues.
- Navigate to your Personal tab.
- Under Recent Sessions without Notes, select + New.
- Modify the Date, Service, and Service Provider if needed. If creating a Note from an Appointment, this information will be pre-populated. If creating a blank Note, only the date will be pre-populated.
- Click on any part of the anatomical chart to display deeper layers for that section of the body. Toggle between the Views.
- Fill in the client's Subjective Symptoms, Objective Findings, Assessment Goals and Plan.
- Select Save.