You can save a SOAP note as a PDF file using your browser's print options. You can then send the file as an attachment through your own email account.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Clients.
- Locate the client in your Client List.
- Select SOAP Notes.
- Select an existing note.
- Select Print.
- Choose whether to print with anatomical images or text only.
- Your computer's Print options will display. Under Destination, select Change. Choose the option to Save as PDF. Note: The way these options display vary based on the browser you're using. The aforementioned options are from Google Chrome.
- Select Save to save the file to your computer.