You can save a SOAP Note as a PDF file to your device through your browser. You can then send the file as an attachment through your own email provider outside of MassageBook.
To save a SOAP Note as a PDF file, navigate to your:
- Personal Profile.
- Select SOAP Notes.
- Type in Search Clients to find and select a Client to open their history.
- Locate and select the SOAP Note to open the current version.
- Select the Print button to open the Print Options window.
- Choose Print with Anatomical Image or Print Notes Only to open your browser's print preview.
- Select Save as PDF to save the file to our device. Note: This step will vary from browser to browser, but an option to save as a PDF should exist within the print preview.
Once the note is saved down, it can be emailed and shared digitally as needed.
Note: The same process can be used for Intake Forms.