Adding a Referral Source to a Client's record serves a few purposes.
- A Client who has referred another Client will receive the Referral Thank You Autopilot (if activated).
- You can filter your list by Referral Source to send a targeted Campaign to those Clients.
To add a Referral Source to Client's record, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Clients to open your list.
- Search for and select the Client to open their record.
- Under the Details tab, select Source to open the list of available options.
- Select a Source. By default, MassageBook, Business Website, Print Ad, and Client Referral are available, but you can also type in the field to enter your own custom one.
- If you select Client Referral, search for and select the existing Client who referred the new Client in the If Referral Then Select Client field.
- Select Save to add the Referral Source and to return to your list.
- A custom Source will remain available for selection, but it cannot be deleted.
- If you need to change the existing Client who referred the new Client, go to the Details section of the new Client's record in MassageBook Mobile. Referred by can only be edited there.