A Service is a single, stand alone appointment with a duration and a cost. All appointments booked on your schedule will be tied to a service, whether they are part of a series or a package. Your Service Menu must contain at least one service in order for you or your staff to book appointments on your business' schedule. To add your services:
1. Navigate to your Business tab.
2. Select Setup.
3. Select Service Menu.
4. Select either the In Office Services or Traveling Services tab.
5. Select Add New > Service.
6. Complete the following fields:
- Type of Service (required): The category that the service falls under. Each category and the services that fall under it will display separately on your public Service Menu, allowing clients to easily view the variety of Services that you provide.
- Primary Technique (required): The specific modality for the service you are offering. If you do not see a modality that fits your service, you can enter in your own manually. This modality will be saved to your list of techniques for future selection.
- Service Display Name (required): The title of the Service that displays on your Service Menu. This title is also included on the appointment block, as well as all email and text communication sent to the Service Provider and client.
- Photo (optional): The photo that displays for the service on your Service Menu. You can choose from the MassageBook Photo Gallery or upload your own image.
- Description (required): A description of the Service that displays publicly to clients who are booking online.
- Duration (required): The length of the appointment in minutes.
- Price (required): The price that displays publicly to clients and the amount due at check-out, before taxes, discounts, etc. are applied.
- Prep Time (optional): The amount of time, in minutes, that you need to prepare for the service. This time is blocked off on your schedule as to prevent any scheduling conflicts, but is not included in the service's duration.
- Recovery Time (optional): The amount of time, in minutes, that you need after the service to meet with the client, clean up the room, etc. This time is blocked off on your schedule as to prevent any scheduling conflicts, but is not included in the service's duration.
- Service Provider (required for online booking): The service provider(s) who are allowed to perform the service.
7. Select Save.