To add a Service to your Service Menu, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Service Menu.
- Select In Office Services or Traveling Services depending on what type you're adding.
- Select Add New.
- Select Service to open Service Details.
- Choose a Type of Service from the Select Category dropdown. This is the category that the service falls under. Each category displays on your public Services page, allowing visitors to easily sort through your different offerings.
- Choose a modality from the Primary Technique dropdown. If you do not see a modality that fits your Service, you can add your own. This modality will be saved for future selection when you search for it.
- Enter a Service Display Name. This is how the Service will be titled on your public Services page, on your Schedule, and on client facing communication.
- Select +Add Image (optional) to assign a photo that will display on your public Services page.
- Enter a Description. Use either the default text or add your own. This will display on your public Services page so clients know what to expect.
- Add a Duration for the appointment length. If you offer more than one, select +Add Duration to include those.
- Enter the Price for each duration. This displays publicly and is the amount due before any tips, taxes, and discounts are applied.
- Enter Prep Time (optional). This is the amount of time you need to prepare for the appointment. This time is blocked off on your Schedule to prevent scheduling conflicts and is added outside of the Service's duration.
- Add Recovery Time (optional). This is the amount of time you need after the appointment to meet with the client, clean the room, etc. This time is blocked off on your Schedule to prevent scheduling conflicts and is added outside of the Service's duration.
- Choose which Staff perform the Service under Select Service Providers.
- Select Save to create the Service and to return to the Service Menu.
Note: If you're adding a Traveling Service, you will not see Prep Time and Recovery Time. Travel time buffers for outcall appointments are added in Personal > Availability > Outcall Settings.