To add an Add-on to your Service Menu, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Service Menu.
- Select In Office Services or Traveling Services depending on what type you're adding.
- Select Add New.
- Select Add-on to open Add-on Details.
- Enter an Add-on Item Name. This is how the Add-on will be titled on your public Add-on's page, on your Schedule, and on client facing communication.
- Enter a Price. This displays publicly and is the amount due before any tips, taxes, and discounts are applied.
- Select +Add Image (optional) to assign a photo.
- Enter a Description. This will display publicly so clients know what to expect.
- Select each checkbox under Services this add-on applies to to assign the Add-on to the selected Services. An Add-on can only be selected online if the client chooses to book a selected Service.
- Select Save to create the Add-on and to return to the Service Menu.
Note: Add-ons do NOT display on your public Services page. Clients are presented with the option to choose one during online booking. First, they must choose to book a Service that has an associated Add-on. After selecting an appointment date/time and entering contact information, they'll be asked if they'd like to enhance the experience with any available Add-ons.