A Series is when two or more of the same service are combined into one menu item. Many businesses offer their clients an incentive to pre-pay for multiple sessions up front. For example, you can give clients the option to save 20% by pre-paying for 5 sessions up front. MassageBook tracks the number of sessions a client has remaining before their pre-paid credit is used up!
1. Navigate to your Business tab.
2. Select Setup.
3. Select Service Menu.
4. Select either the In Office Services or Traveling Services tab.
5. Select Add New > Series.
6. Complete the following fields:
- Series Display Name (required): The title of the series that displays on your Service Menu. This title is also included on the appointment block, as well as all email and text communication sent to the Service Provider and client.
- Photo (optional): The photo that displays for the series on your Service Menu. You can choose from the MassageBook Photo Gallery or upload your own image.
- Description (required): A description of the series that displays publicly to clients who are booking online.
- Select Service (required): The service that is associated with the series. This service must already be part of your Service Menu.
- Quantity (required): The number of services included in the series.
- Retail Price (required): The combined retail value of the services.
- Sell Price (required): The price that displays publicly to clients and the amount due up front at check-out before taxes, discounts, etc. are applied. The price applies only to the purchase of the series; all subsequent appointments booked in the series will be 0.00.
7. Select Save.