To add a Series to your Service Menu, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Service Menu.
- Select In Office Services or Out-Call Services depending on what type you're adding.
- Select Add New.
- Select Series to open Series Details.
- Enter a Series Display Name. This is how the Series will be titled on your public Services page, on your Schedule, and on client facing communication.
- Select +Add Image (optional) to assign a photo that will display on your public Services page.
- Enter a Description. This will display on your public Services page so clients know what the Series includes.
- Use the Select Service dropdown to select the Service the Series is based off of. This Service must already exist in your Service Menu.
- Enter a Quantity. This is the number of sessions included in the Series. The Retail Price will then calculate based on the price and quantity. It's for internal use only and does not display publicly.
- Enter a Sell Price. This displays publicly and is the amount due before any tips, taxes, and discounts are applied. It only applies to the initial purchase of the Series. All subsequent sessions will show $0 due at checkout.
- Select Save to create the Series and to return to the Service Menu.
Note: Prep and Recovery Time for a Series appointment is based off of the Service's assigned time.