A package is a combination of two more services that may be sold at a discounted rate. For example, you may want to offer a package that includes a 60 minute massage followed by a reflexology session and title it the Body and Sole Package.
1. Navigate to your Business tab.
2. Select Listing.
3. Select Service Menu.
4. Select either the In Office Services or Traveling Services tab.
5. Select Add New > Series.
6. Complete the following fields:
- Package Display Name (required): The title of the series that displays on your Service Menu. This title is also included on the appointment block, as well as all email and text communication sent to the Service Provider and client.
- Select Category (required): The category that the package falls under.
- Photo (optional): The photo that displays for the package on your Service Menu. You can choose from the MassageBook Photo Gallery or upload your own image.
- Description (required): A description of the package that displays publicly to clients who are booking online.
- Add Services (required): The services that are associated with the package. Each service must already be part of your Service Menu and can only be added once to the package.
- Retail Price (required): The combined retail value of the services.
- Sell Price (required): The price that displays publicly to clients and the amount due up front at check-out before taxes, discounts, etc. are applied.
7. Select Save.