A free Client account allows you to manage your activity with all Businesses across MassageBook in one place.
You can use your account to:
- View upcoming and past booking activity.
- Book a new appointment.
- Book a prepaid Service or Series.
- Reschedule an existing appointment.
- Cancel an existing appointment.
- Submit a review.
- Message a Business via your inbox.
- View available Store Credit and Gift Certificates.
The email address on file with a Business determines your new or existing status with them. You're considered an existing client if your account's email address matches what the Business has you under. You're considered new if it does not.
To get started, click here!
- Enter the required fields: First Name, Last Name, Phone, Email Address, Password, Repeat Password.
- Select Create Account to send an activation email to your inbox.
- Locate and open the Activate Your Account email from the The MassageBook Team.
- Select Confirm Account to complete activation and to go to your new account.
Alternatively, you can create an account when booking online through MassageBook for the first time. If an account doesn't already exist under the email address you enter, you'll be prompted to create one at that time to complete the booking process.
- You will not be sent an activation email if you create an account during online booking. The account is automatically activated for you.
- It must be outside of 24 hours before an existing appointment in order to cancel or reschedule from within your account. If within 24 hours, you will need to contact the Business directly.
- Each Business has control over who can book with them. If a Business does not allow new Clients to book online, you will not be able to do so if using an email address that the Business does not have on file.
- If you're a Service Provider on MassageBook, you can book online as a Client using your professional account; however, you will not be able to manage your Client activity in that account. You will need to create a Client account using a different email address in order to do so.