If your business has online booking enabled, a client can pre-pay for their appointment by applying their Gift Certificate code at the time of booking. This ability to pre-pay saves frees up time at the end of the service to visit with the client or to prepare for your next appointment!
- From your Business Listing, the client will select a Service from your Service Menu, followed by a Date, Time, and available Service Provider.
- If the client has booked online before, they'll enter their email address and password. If this is their first time booking an appointment online, they will fill out a contact form and will be added to your business' Client List.
- The client will be presented with any Add-On options that you have available, and will have an opportunity to leave a Note for the Service Provider.
- After agreeing to the Cancellation Policy, the client will be presented with a Payment Options screen.
- The client will paste the unique Gift Certificate Code (found on their Gift Certificate) in the space provided. When the client pastes the code, the value of the Gift Certificate will display, and the client will have the option to apply the total amount or a different amount. If the cost of the Service exceeds the value of the Gift Certificate, the client will be presented once more with the Payment Options menu in order to pay the remaining balance. Any unused value will be applied to their client record as Store Credit.
Note: If your business requires prepayment for new clients, and the client redeeming the Gift Certificate is brand new, they will not be presented with the option to pay at the time of Service. They will only have the option to pay at the time of booking.