Our comprehensive Gift Certificates feature allows you to set up both Service and Custom Gift Certificate Menus. Service Certificates that are available for purchase mirror your Service Menu exactly. All active services in your Service Menu appear on your Gift Certificates Menu and are arranged by Service Category.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Marketing.
- Select Gift Certificates.
- Select Service Certificates.
- Select either the In Office Services or Traveling Services tab. Clients are not required to provide their address when purchasing a gift certificate for an outcall service, but they will be required to when scheduling an outcall service online.
- Select the checkbox for Gift Certificate Available next to each service that you would like to be available for purchase. Gift Certificates apply to all durations listed for the service.
Note: If a service is not available for online booking, a Gift Certificate for that service will not be available to purchase online either. Any changes to services in your Service Menu (adding, editing, or removing) will also affect your Service Certificates Menu. Any previously sold Service Certificates for services that have been modified or removed from your Service Menu will still be active for redemption. Even if the service is no longer available, the code that's generated will still be good for the dollar amount that it was purchased for.