Facebook Connect allows you to integrate your MassageBook Business Website directly with Facebook so that clients can book appointments directly from your Facebook business page! This feature does not advertise your Facebook page to clients. Note: A Facebook page can only be connected to one MassageBook business at a time. This means that if you have multiple businesses, you'll want to set up a separate Facebook business page for each one.
- Sign out of Facebook on whatever device you are using to connect.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Setup.
- Select Facebook Connect.
- Select Connect.
- Enter your Facebook credentials to allow access to your business page.
- Select your Facebook business page from the drop-down menu in order to complete the connection.
- Select Save.
- Your Facebook Connect dashboard will display. All recent bookings, likes, posts, etc. will populate. By default, online booking will not display on your Facebook page. Switch the modal from Off to On in order to add a Book Now button to your Facebook page.
- A Book Now button will display and your entire Business Listing will be embedded into your Facebook business page for easy access to online booking.
Note: Facebook’s iPhone, iPad and Android Apps, as well as the Facebook mobile site do not display any custom tabs (including the Book Now button) that may display on your fan page. However, you can set up a link to an website that shows on a mobile device. If you create a call to action button, be sure to direct it to your MassageBook Business Website Address.
Troubleshooting Facebook Connect issues
If MassageBook is notifying you that you do not have a Facebook business page even though you do, completely sign out of Facebook on whatever device you are using to connect. Afterwards, navigate back to the Facebook Connect page within your MassageBook business account. Select the Connect button, and you will be prompted to enter in your Facebook sign in credentials. Your Facebook business page will appear as an option to complete the connection.
Additionally, ensure that your browser's pop-up blocker is turned off so that the Facebook Connect modal will display.
Starting on February 5th, 2018, Facebook requires business pages to have 2000 or more fans/likes in order for any third-party integration (like MassageBook) to create tabs such as the Book Now button. If your page does not meet this requirement, you can create a call to action button on your Facebook Page!