Within your MassageBook account, we have provided a link that you can use within the Call-to-Action button that you create within your Facebook page. This link will track clients who book through Facebook.
The first step is to copy the Facebook specific link by following the steps here:
- Click Setup in the blue banner at the top of your account.
- Click Facebook Connect on the left side of the page.
- Click Copy to the right of the link presented on that page.
You will find steps on the Facebook Connect page for how to create a Call-to-Action button on your Facebook page, but they are listed below as well:
- Log into your Facebook account.
From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
Go to your Page.
Click + Add a Button below your Page's cover photo.
- Click Contact Us or Learn More
- Paste the link that was copied from within your MassageBook site.
Once you have created the button with the specific Facebook link you can view bookings that were made through your Facebook button by viewing the Booking Activity widget within the Dashboard section of your business profile.