*As of February 5th, 2018, Facebook requires a business page to have 2,000+ likes in order for any third party applications to integrate with it.
Because of this restriction, you will not be able to activate Facebook Connect unless your business page has 2,000+ likes.
If you do not meet this requirement, you can add a call-to-action button as an alternative way to add MassageBook booking options to it. To learn more, go here.
Facebook Connect integrates your MassageBook Business Website into your Facebook business page by adding a Book Now button to it. This allows visitors to book directly through MassageBook without leaving Facebook.
To activate Facebook Connect, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Facebook Connect.
- Select Connect Your Facebook Page.
- If prompted, enter the Facebook sign in credentials for the account that manages the business page.
- Select a Page to Connect from the available business pages.
- Select Save to complete connection and to return to the Facebook Connect page.
- To add a Book Now button to your business page, select the Show MassageBook Business on Facebook switch to toggle it ON (green).
- A Facebook business page can only connect to one MassageBook Business Profile at a time. If you have multiple Business Profiles, you'll need a separate Facebook business page for each if you intend to activate Facebook Connect for all.
- Facebook’s Apple app, Android app, and mobile site do not display any custom tabs that a page may have. This includes MassageBook's Book Now button. As an alternative for visitors viewing your page through those versions, add a call-to-action button that directs them to your MassageBook Business Website to begin online booking. It will display on all versions of Facebook.