(9/17/20) Please read prior to embedding your MassageBook Schedule on your own website: Recent changes to Safari on both iOS and MacOS can interfere with a client's ability to book an appointment via the embedded scheduler. This affects Safari users only. If clients have the following setting enabled, they will enter a continuous booking loop. Disabling the setting allows the client to book successfully. If a client wishes to make this change, they can complete the following steps:
Open Safari on iOS or MacOS > Select Preferences > Select Privacy > Disable the Setting "Prevent cross-site tracking"
MassageBook recommends the client use an alternate browser if they experience trouble booking online and do not wish to disable the setting. You, as the business owner, may also prefer to use the Book Now button which is unaffected by these recent changes.
The Custom HTML element is the most versatile element in Weebly and can be used to insert your MassageBook booking element (or other integration elements like your MassageBook Reviews or a “Buy Gift Certificates” button) directly into your Weebly website.
- Find the <HTML> button on your Weebly administrative panel, as shown below.
- Simply drag the <HTML> button to the desired location on the selected page.
- In MassageBook, navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Setup and choose Website Integration on the left.
- Under the various Widgets tabs, locate the code for the button that you want to add and select Copy.
- Go back to Weebly and click on the <HTML> Container you placed on the page. You should now be able to paste the copied code in. Click any part of the screen outside the <HTML> container to close the box.
- Click Publish in Weebly to push the he update to your live website and take a look at your beautiful integration!
For further assistance with your Weebly site, please reach out to Weebly directly at: 1 (844) 493-3259