(9/17/20) Please read prior to embedding your MassageBook Schedule on your own website: Recent changes to Safari on both iOS and MacOS as well as Chrome on all mobile devices can interfere with a client's ability to book an appointment via the embedded scheduler. If clients have the following settings enabled, they will enter a continuous booking loop. Disabling the settings allows the client to book successfully. If a client wishes to make this change, they can complete the following steps:
iOS or MacOS:
Open Safari's Preferences menu (if using iPhone/iPad you must select Settings on the home-screen) > Select Privacy > Disable the Setting "Prevent cross-site tracking"
Chrome on mobile device:
Open the mobile device's Settings menu > Select Chrome > Enable Allow Cross-Website Tracking
MassageBook recommends the client use an alternate browser if they experience trouble booking online and do not wish to disable the setting. You, as the business owner, may also prefer to use the Book Now button which is unaffected by these recent changes.
If you have your own website, we offer simple integration tools to add online booking into your site's pages. This allows both new and existing clients visiting your website to conveniently schedule appointments online. Once online booking for your MassageBook Business Listing is enabled, you have a few integration options to consider, including a Book Now Button.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Setup.
- Select Website Integration.
- Under Booking Widgets, select the Copy button next to the second option.
- Copy and paste the code onto your webpage between the <body> and </body> tags. Your embedded scheduler will appear wherever you place it, allowing clients to book online without having to leave your website.
- If you've never done this before, you'll want to contact the company hosting your own website about what you need to do to gain access. While MassageBook does provide the tools for website integration, it's beneficial to contact the company hosting your own website if you're experiencing technical difficulties with your own site.
- Please ensure your website is secure. To do this, you'll need to purchase and activate an SSL Certificate. If your website is not secure, clients can experience difficulties. In particular, clients will not be able to pre-pay for Appointments nor purchase Gift Certificates.